- Character Name- This indicates the character’s chosen name.
- Character Portrait- This displays the character’s portrait.
- Class Icon- This indicated what the class is of the chosen character.
- Character Level- This displays the character’s current level.
- Heath Bar- This displays the current health percentage of the player.
- Mana Bar – This displays the current mana percentage of the player.
- PVP Status- This indicates whether the player is in peaceful mode or aggressive mode.
- Character Evaluation Indicator – This will display the character’s current evaluation and will also suggest the best suitable equipment for them.
- Line indicator- This will display on which line the character is playing.
Character Data Interface
- Faction Indicator- Shows the current faction of the character.
- Class Tier Indicator- Shows the current class tier of the character.
- Level Indicator- Shows the current level of the character.
- Headgear Equipment Slot
- Necklace Equipment Slot
- Charm Equipment Slot
- Shoulder Equipment Slot
- Crest Equipment Slot
- Armor Equipment Slot
- Mount Slot
- Pet Slot
- Main Weapon Slot
- Off-Hand Slot
- Gathering Equipment Slot
- Costume Slot
- Headgear Costume Slot- not yet implemented
- Ring Equipment Slot 1
- Ring Equipment Slot 2
- Boots Equipment Slot
- Legguads Equipment Slot
- Belt Equipment Slot
- Gloves Equipment Slot
Skill User Interface
Combat Tab- This tab displays the current skills of the chosen class and the corresponding tier for the skills.
Profession Tab- This tab displays the available professions in-game which can be learned by players.
Basic Action Tab- This displays basic actions from targeting to attacking to picking up an item.
Players can access the system settings tab by pressing the Escape button. The system settings tab will help players customize their graphics or change their character in-game. It also has an account binding feature which will be explained in the future.
The system consists of the following buttons which will be explained accordingly:
- The Game Settings Button- This will help players customize the graphics and sound quality of the game.
- Interface Button- This tab lets players customize the actual interface, from the name to cinematic trailers; players have the option to turn these interfaces on or off.
- Hotkey Search- Players with a more advanced playing style most likely customize their buttons. This tab will help customize their button preference to their liking.
- Account Binding- This will be explained in the future.
- Line Selection- This button will help the players choose their preferred line connection. Some events are only present in line 2.
- Character Selection- This will automatically send you to the character selection page.
- Login Interface- This will automatically send you to the login page if you want to play another account.
- Exit Game- Automatically closes the game.
- Return to Game- Returns to current status in-game.